Sustainable development KPIs of KMG’s management
To implement strategic sustainability targets for 2021, the following motivational KPIs were approved for the Chairman of the Management Board (corporate KPIs) related to the introduction of the sustainable development management system:
- Implementation of investments projects, including the Tazalyq sustainability project and the construction of a desalination plant in Kenderly
- ESG rating
For 2022, motivational KPIs of the Chairman of the Management Board (corporate KPIs) related to sustainability are more ambitious than those set for 2021:
- Implementation of investment projects, including those which focus on sustainability
- ESG Risk Rating: 28.2
- 5% reduction in Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR)
For Deputy Chairmen of the Management Board, the following functional KPIs are planned for 2022:
- Development and approval of an Action Plan to implement KMG’s Low-Carbon Development Programme for 2022–2031.
- Development of an Action Plan in a respective business direction to implement KMG’s Low-Carbon Development Programme for 2022–2031.
- Implementation of investment projects involving sustainability aspects:
- Construction of a new gas processing plant in Zhanaozen,
- Upgrade and expansion of the Astrakhan–Mangyshlak water pipeline (Phase 1),
- Construction of a desalination plant in Kenderly with a daily capacity of 50,000 m3,